Declutter Your Brain Workbook
What Is It?
The Declutter Your Brain workbook will help you make sense of the jumble of thoughts bouncing around your auDHD brain, get them down on paper, and find a clear path forward.
By the time you’re done with this workbook, you will:
- Have a clear visual of your life overall
- Gain clarity on the areas you’d like to change or improve
- Know how to prioritize your goals
- Be able to create a plan that makes sense and is sustainable for you
The exercises in this workbook have been modified to make sense for autistic and ADHD brains. That means I’ve cut out the fluff, eliminated the subtext, and made them as clear and direct as possible.
Grab Your Copy Today For $29!
Inside The Declutter Your Brain Workbook, You’ll Find:
– A 27-page PDF walking you through my 6-step process for clearing out your brain, prioritizing what’s important to you, and creating clear, motivating, sustainable goals
– Explanations and concrete examples for each exercise & step so you know the “how” and the “why”
– Ways to adjust the steps so they make sense for you, specifically
– Space for you to write and work
– Clear, to-the-point info with easily readable, spaced out text
– Compassionate reminders and pep talks to help with moving through the workbook
New & Improved Second Edition
As part of my ongoing commitment to providing the best possible resources for the auDHD community, I’ve created this second edition to be even more helpful, impactful, and neurodivergent-friendly than ever.
With feedback I received from those who downloaded the first version, this workbook is packed with even more guidance and clarifying questions to help you figure out where the fuck to get started on the… well, the everything!
Here’s what folks had to say about the Declutter Your Brain workbook:
“It was really good for visualizing what I had going on and what I wanted to change.”
“It definitely helps put things into perspective and create a plan. Love how clear it is and that there are examples of how each exercise looks when completed. The pep talks were really nice, too.”
“I look forward to coming back to this workbook again and again to dump my overactive brain. This book was so impressive that I immediately went to recommend it to friends.”
Grab Your Copy Today For $29!
Statement of Scope and Competency
I strive to hold space and offer solutions that are human-centered, trauma-informed, and inclusive of each individual’s lived experience and social identities. I have completed a trauma-informed space holding curriculum, am actively engaged in anti-racism study and work, and in deconstructing capitalistic standards and values.
I want to make it clear that I cannot guarantee a safe space for you. I recognize that you are the judge of what feels safe and expansive for you. My intention is to allow you to access your internal safety as best as you can in our current social climate through ample consent, choice, and clarity in our time together.
My offers and services are not meant to be a replacement for therapy. I will remain within my scope of practice when engaging with you and my work, and will refer out to qualified individuals for more aligned support when necessary.